| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Base Antartica B. O’Hig in December is very cool at 0.1 °C (32.18 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 38.7mm (1.5in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 19:39 long and the longest day is 20:26 long with an average length of 20:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Base Antartica B. O’Hig December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Base Antartica B. O’Hig, Antarctica
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Base Antartica B. O’Hig:
- Puerto Deseado, Argentina - 1823.3 kms (1133 miles) NNW
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 1721.5 kms (1069.8 miles) NW
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 1497.4 kms (930.5 miles) NW
- Stanley, Falkland Islands - 1293.6 kms (803.8 miles) N
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 1409.4 kms (875.8 miles) NW
- Ushuaia, Argentina - 1153.5 kms (716.8 miles) NW
- Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile - 1011.7 kms (628.7 miles) NW
- C.M.A. Pdte. Eduardo Fr, Antarctica - 172 kms (106.9 miles) NW
- Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica - 177 kms (110 miles) WNW
- Base Esperanza, Antarctica - 17.6 kms (10.9 miles) WSW